[MSNoise] Plotting dvv of Individual Station Pairs

Michelle Lee mlee at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 11 18:27:41 UTC 2021

Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to plot dvv for individual station
pairs and am running into the problem of it coming up as an empty dataframe
(see attached screenshots), which in turn means nothing gets plotted for
the individual station pair and only the median and mean dvv gets plotted
(see attachment)
. I was wondering if anyone else had run into this issue before and knows
what to do or if there is something that I might have done wrong to cause
this issue. Thanks in advance! Have a great day![image: Screen Shot
2021-10-11 at 2.21.28 PM.png]
[image: plottingindvstatpair.png]
Best Wishes,
Michelle Lee
Graduate Student
Columbia University: Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
Marine Geology and Geophysics
c: (206)397-2488
alt. email: mkl2158 at columbia.edu