[MSNoise] CC and plot other components than Z,N,E,1,2,R,T

Florian Schmid fschmid at geomar.de
Fri Jan 7 10:33:34 UTC 2022

Dear MSNoise developers.

First of all a big thank you for this wonderful piece of software!

Currently I am trying to compute a couple of CCF's from data acquired
via free-fall ocean bottom seismometers with hydrophones.

To facilitate the cc of  the hydrophones (channel=H) I extented the list
of components in s03compute_no_rotation.py source-code file. Actually,
the hydrophones are more broadband than my geophone channels.

The computation works fine and when I dump the config.csv file the
paramter 'components_to_compute=HH' is in agreement with the folders and
files in ./STACKS.

However, when I try to plot the ccf's and spectra the plotting routines
wrongly assign the components as 'ZZ'.

I guess, have to expand another list components, but I was unable to
figure it out.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best,

Florian