[MSNoise] Issue in computing dtt

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Thu Jul 28 11:25:33 UTC 2022

Hi,

It is difficult to know why you get those warnings (not errors!) when
computing dtt, it's linked to the linear regressions. Do the resulting
dtt look OK or are they full of NaN or INFs ? A reason could be that
your dtt_* parameters are set to strict and there are not enough points
for computing a linear regression. The only way to test this would be to
edit the s06compute_dtt.py file in your install & add prints/debug
information.

Regards,

Thomas