[MSNoise] precompiled python wheels

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Wed Aug 23 09:00:45 UTC 2023

Dear Claudia,

Oh, those instructions are old... If you are working on linux or mac (or
windows with the microsoft c++ compiler), you should be able to simply
clone the github repository, and run python setup.py build && python
setup.py install

Note: the msnoise_tomo package isn't (yet) working with the dev
(==master) version of msnoise, only 1.6.x

Best regards,

Thomas

--
Thomas Lecocq, PhD