[MSNoise] Any updates on Msnoise Workshop/Hackathon ?

CHANINTHON RATTANAVETCHASIT chaninthon_r at cmu.ac.th
Wed Dec 6 17:12:04 UTC 2023

Dear Msnoise team,

My name is Chaninthon Rattanavetchasit, and I recently submitted my application for the workshop through the Google form. As I'm preparing for my trip to AGU, I was wondering if you could give me any updates on the status of my application or if there will be an announcement about acceptance soon.

Best,
Chaninthon

Chaninthon Rattanavetchasit
PhD student
Department of Geosciences, National Taiwan University
Earth Structure Laboratory, Institute of Earth Science, Academia Sinica