[MSNoise] autocorrelations

anthony.abi_nader at univ-fcomte.fr anthony.abi_nader at univ-fcomte.fr
Thu Feb 9 16:40:42 UTC 2023

Hello,

I was using msnoise to compute autocorrelation for 60 stations. I was checking the DTT files and I saw that there are autocorrelations for few stations that are missing each day. I checked in the "job" section, the corresponding jobs for the missing stations exist (as DTT). I didn't have this problem while computing the crosscorrelations.
While doing the computation, the mwcs step reached 98%, I do not know if my problem might be connected to this (I read that these 2% are connected to the ref).
Do you have an idea what might be the cause of this?

Best regards,
Anthony

--
Anthony ABI NADER