[MSNoise] Launch with bash

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Mon Jan 23 09:28:41 UTC 2023

Hey,

Yes, of course. The only trick is to manage to get your environment
right etc. but since msnoise is a command line tool, it can be added to
any bash script. There are instructions in the documentation on how to
run msnoise on an HPC with a PBS scheduler, and they can be easily
adapted to other schedulers:

http://msnoise.org/doc/how_tos.html#run-msnoise-using-lots-of-cores-on-a-hpc

Thomas