[MSNoise] error connecting to the database

anthony.abi_nader at univ-fcomte.fr anthony.abi_nader at univ-fcomte.fr
Mon Jun 12 12:16:21 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am working on an msnoise project in sqlite environment, I am trying to launch the command "msnoise admin" to access the visual interface, however am I getting this error:

CRITICAL:root:Unable to read project configuration: error connecting to the database:
(sqlite3.OperationalError) database is locked
[SQL: SELECT config.name AS config_name, config.value AS config_value
FROM config
WHERE config.name = ?
LIMIT ? OFFSET ?]
[parameters: ('plugins', 1, 0)]
(Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/13/e3q8)

Does anyone know how to deal with such errors?

Best regards,

--
Anthony ABI NADER
Civil Engineer