[MSNoise] Possible to use data from ref2mseed?

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Fri Jan 10 16:06:18 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

Yes, it is definitively possible. Highly dependant on your python
skills, I'm afraid...

The data structure will be something like :

data_structure['ref2mseed'] = "RDAY.LOC/YEAR.DAY.HOUR.MIN.STA.CHAN"

but:

I assume yy is a 2digit year format ? Then YEAR will not work, we need
to put YY and define it in the reader (in populate station table)
I set STA to your instrument number, which I suppose are located at a
unique position within this very archive.

I can help writing the reader part (populate station table). I'm not
quite sure how the scan_archive process will (dis)like such a bad
structure (no net/ or sta/ folders)...

If you provide me some data, say 3 days, 3 stations, I can test the code
on it...

Best regards from Brussels,

Thomas