[MSNoise] [EXTERNAL] Re: Possible to use data from ref2mseed?

Abbott, Robert E reabbot at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 10 17:18:31 UTC 2014

Thomas,

Thanks for very much for your help. I will send you some data, but 3 days,
3 stations is quite a large data volume as my sample rate is 200 Hz. Do
you have a dropbox.com account? That has worked in the past for me.
Alternatively, I could send just an hour or two of data per day...

Thanks,
Rob

Robert E. Abbott, Ph.D.
Sandia National Laboratories