[MSNoise] 6 stations added to station list, but only 2 stations cross-correlated.

Abbott, Robert E reabbot at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 29 18:23:40 UTC 2014

Thomas,

My previous thread about the AK.WAT data is only of academic interest to me as it was just a test data set downloaded form the IRIS DMC. I will be happy to work with you to find out why it is happening, however.

The good news is that I am able to go through the process all the way through the stacking portion on my own data. The bad news is that it only uses 2 of the 6 stations.

When I populate the station table, all six stations are located and are verified to be in the table. When I scan the archive, however, only the first two stations are present in the resultant 'data_availability' table. All the mseed files were produced identically and are in BUD format.

Thanks,
Rob

Robert E. Abbott, Ph.D.
Sandia National Laboratories