[MSNoise] 6 stations added to station list, but only 2 stations cross-correlated.

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Fri Jan 31 14:04:26 UTC 2014

Dear Rob,

Sorry for the silence, been a busy week + preparing the final revision
of MSNoise for SRL ! :-)

Le 29/01/2014 19:23, Abbott, Robert E a écrit :
> Thomas,
>
> My previous thread about the AK.WAT data is only of academic interest to me as it was just a test data set downloaded form the IRIS DMC. I will be happy to work with you to find out why it is happening, however.
Sure, I'm pretty sure we'll find out rapidly !

> The good news is that I am able to go through the process all the way through the stacking portion on my own data.
Excellent !
>   The bad news is that it only uses 2 of the 6 stations.
Not good !

> When I populate the station table, all six stations are located and are verified to be in the table. When I scan the archive, however, only the first two stations are present in the resultant 'data_availability' table. All the mseed files were produced identically and are in BUD format.
What are the components of those stations ? HHZ ? When the scan is in
progress, do you see files corresponding to those stations being
read/processed ? Could you open those missing stations with another tool
(Seisgram2K, or in python directly) to check that their network +
station name are correct ?

Best regards from Brussels,

Thomas