[MSNoise] NameError: global name 'gps2DistAzimuth' is not defined

Dimitris Giannopoulos dgiannopoulos at upatras.gr
Fri May 16 09:36:20 UTC 2014

Dear mailing list,

I am facing a problem concerning the cc
computation step.
Specifically, I have an error message about the
coordinates of the stations.
I am processing the data of two stations. I
have already completed the previous steps without any problem.

The
following is the error that I have when I execute the "s03compute_cc.py"
script:
_________________________
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "s03compute_cc.py", line 335, in <module>
 cplAz =
azimuth(coordinates, X0, Y0, X1, Y1)
 File
"/localstorage/MSNoise/database_tools.py", line 470, in azimuth
 dist,
azim, bazim = gps2DistAzimuth(y0, x0, y1, x1)
NameError: global name
'gps2DistAzimuth' is not
defined

I am going to
process R and T components, so the coordinates of the stations are
inputted in the station table as it is needed. I think that I did it
properly.

Did anybody face a similar problem?

I also attach a
screen-shot of the terminal in order to see when exactly the error
appears.

Thank you very much in advance.

Dimitris