[MSNoise] s03compute_cc number of points issue

Holly Godfrey hollyjoannegodfrey at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:14:36 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I am having difficulty the with s03_compute_cc step. I keep getting the
error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "s03compute_cc.py", line 284, in <module>
    tramef_Z[istation] = trame
ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (1728000)
(1727998)

I am using input data in SAC format at a sampling rate of 20 Hz. I have
checked and checked and checked and all files have 1728000 points in them.
In MSNoise I have the resampling rate at 20 Hz, and have also tried it at
10 Hz (where I get ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together
with shapes (864000) (863998)). I have tried many different jobs with
different stations and days - all give this error. I have used version
1.2.3 without issues on 50 Hz input data (same data as I am using now, just
with a lower sampling rate to increase processing speed and decrease file
size) and resampling at 25 Hz, but both version 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 don't work
for the 20 Hz.

I don't understand where the two data points disappear to! Has anyone had
this issue?

Thanks,
--
*Holly Godfrey*