[MSNoise] Problem with the s03compute_cc.py

Sammarco, Carmelo carmelosammarco at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Oct 3 21:05:59 UTC 2014

Dear Thomas, Aurelien and MsNoise users,

When I run s03compute_cc.py the terminal shows: 'NO FILTERS DEFINED, exiting'. If I go in the configurator and in the filter Tab the section is blank. In which way can I populate the filter tab?? Someone could explain me in which way can I fix the problem?? I am using linux and Mysql. Can I add the filters information on the database with phpmyadmin? And if yes in which way? I am a PhD student of the university of Aberdeen and I need to fix this problem as soon as possible. Please someone help me please. I need to do a lot of job so I can't rerun like Aurelien says:

"IF you rerun s03compute_cc.py after this error, it will jump to the next
job. It's a dirty quick fix and it does not help if the error happens every
two days of data..."

 Thank you very much for the info!! Better than nothing.. I appreciate a lot but I am looking if possible for a permanent solution.

I hope to recieve your replay.

Cheers,

Carmelo

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.