[MSNoise] Some little things and one question about data from more than one network.

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at seismology.be
Sat Oct 4 07:59:16 UTC 2014

Kasper, Aurélien,

It is indeed most probably a problem of location codes/components
present in the archive. Could you check if you have more than 1 Z
component for your stations ? It could be that you have a HHZ @ 100Hz
and a BHZ @ 20Hz in the SDS archive. If this happens, MSNoise would scan
both folders, insert both files in the data_availability DB and probably
fail when trying to merge both...

Thomas