[MSNoise] Error to run compute_cc

Sammarco, Carmelo carmelosammarco at abdn.ac.uk
Mon Oct 6 11:10:12 UTC 2014

Dear all,

When I run Compute_cc  the terminal show this message:

File "s03compute_cc.py", line 313, in <module>
    X0 = s1.X
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'X'

?In which way can I fix it?? The attribute X, Y and also Z exits  in the table and I also populate it. So I don't understand this type of error. thank you very much. I hope to receive some answer..

cheers,

Carmelo

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.