[MSNoise] Error to run compute_cc

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Mon Oct 6 11:26:41 UTC 2014

Carmelo,

it looks like:
* You are computing something else than ZZ (other components of the
tensor, requiring horizontal components)
* You have at least one station with no station coordinates defined in
the database

Check the configurator to edit the stations and ensure they have X,Y
coordinates properly entered.

If this is your case, are you sure you do have horizontal components for
all your stations ? do files exist ?

Cheers

Thomas