[MSNoise] plots

Josiah Ensing josiahensing at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 23:35:52 UTC 2014

Thank you. When I used MSNoise 1.2.5, the second issue I wrote about
(mismatching x axis) is not a problem anymore. The first issue, is still a
problem. But this time the 10days , moving window plot is plotted, and the
1 and 3 days moving windows a re plotted, but not for the full time scale,
and the 5 days moving window is blank.