[MSNoise] populate stations table with script

Phil Cummins phil.cummins at anu.edu.au
Mon Apr 25 22:04:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm new to msnoise, and was unable to find a searchable archive for this
list(?), apologies if the question has been asked before.

I want to populate my station table, and msnoise has scanned my sds
database and identified all the stations. However, it has only filled
out the name fields, and I need at a minimum the locations, and would
like to do the instruments as well.

So I would like to find a way to populate the stations table using a
python script. Presumably one would use pymysql? I have never used
pymysql, and was wondering if maybe someone had such a script. If you
do, could you please send it to me?

(actually, I want to do it this way in any case, since in future my sds
database will have more stations than I want to use with msnoise).

Thanks,

- Phil

--

Phil Cummins