[MSNoise] populate stations table with script

Thomas Lecocq thomas.lecocq at oma.be
Tue Apr 26 07:28:30 UTC 2016

Hi Phil !

Indeed, the populate step actually only lists the stations from the
archive. No files are read at this point.

Aurélien has written some updated populate code to read the metadata
information from dataless or inventoryXML , but we still have to make it
clean in order to make it available.

Meanwhile:

1/ you can populate "normally"
2/ select - deselect the stations you want in the Station table (if you
are using 1.4: in the Admin).
3/ write a small python script to interact with the API: use "connect",
"get_stations" and "update_station" to update the existing fields.

Let me know how it goes,

Thomas