[MSNoise] Data Structure When Using SAC File

Sammarco, Carmelo carmelosammarco at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Aug 25 08:37:02 UTC 2017

Dear Chenyu,

Sac file it is ok. The custom.py is a file that you need to create ( youcan find the istruction in the website). Another option is that or you can modify the data structure already inside msnoise but probably better the first option thought... better don't touch the existing code.

best regards

Mr Carmelo Sammarco MSc  BSc  FGS
PhD Student in Geology and Petroleum Geology