[MSNoise] Data Structure When Using SAC File

Corentin Caudron corentin.caudron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:42:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

You can also try playing with the lazy mode. I think it's pretty well
described here: http://msnoise.org/doc/workflow/003_scan_archive.html. And
as Carmelo suggested you should consider the information described here
regarding the custom.py: http://msnoise.org/doc/workflow/002_populate.html.

In any case, msnoise can read any file obspy reads... so it's definitely
not a SAC issue.

Cheers,

Co