[MSNoise] two channel types one station

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Mon May 7 06:26:06 UTC 2018

Hi Ashton,

Aha, you've found a long-lasting "not implemented" item from my MSNoise
Wish List: be able to use different channel codes, not only different
components... So, no, this won't work with a mix between HHZ and HNZ.

Sooooo... Hacky time now, if you are using MySQL and Workbench: open the
database and input in the SQL command box

    delete * from data_availability where comp like "HN%"

Please open an issue on github for this, we really need to implement the
different instrument thingy in the next version.

Thomas