[MSNoise] Stuck on compute_cc

Accardo, Natalie nza216 at psu.edu
Fri Oct 26 15:06:49 UTC 2018

Hello,

I’m trying to run through, one command at a time, the example dataset included with MSNoise but am getting stuck at the compute_cc command.  When i run the command half of the jobs are labeled “in progress” but never actually complete and the other files are still listed as “to do”.  No errors ever come up the command simply ends after “checking gaps”.  The station table and data availability table both are successfully populated.  The filters are also correctly defined.  I am running this in Python 3.

The series of commands that I run are:
1) msnoise admin
2) open http://localhost:5000/admin/
3) msnoise populate
4) msnoise scan_archive
5) msnoise new_jobs
6) msnoise compute_cc

When i run the msnoise test command it works perfectly.  I’ve tried to back out what I’m missing by looking at the steps in the tests.py but haven’t solved my issue yet.  Any advice on what I’m missing/doing wrong is very appreciated.

Natalie