[MSNoise] dev version, am I missing something

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Sat Oct 27 12:28:49 UTC 2018

Ashton,

Yep, there is an issue with the db.ini not containing enough information
(= the prefix), for some reason it crashes when reading the file. I
think it's a cpickle issue but not sure yet.

Simply redo "msnoise db init" in that folder, re-enter the credentials
and it'll recreate the db.ini correctly, while failing creating the
tables in the DB because they already exist. Once done, run msnoise db
upgrade to get the latest params.

Please note the dev version is not stable/finished and will again change
(new config parameters, new deprecations) in the coming weeks.

Thomas