[MSNoise] Command to update database

Caitlin Smith csmi310 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Fri Jun 7 06:57:18 UTC 2019

Hi MSNoise group,

I run a shell script which downloads data for each day, processes it to
produce an updated DVV plot, then removes the original data to save space
on my computer. However, MSNoise does not perform 'compute-cc', until I
manually remove all files in the 'Database-Data Availability' tab in the
MSNoise admin GUI (FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory) .

Is there a command I can run in my script to not have to make a manual
adjustment to the data availability tab?

Regards,

Caitlin Smith,
University of Auckland
csmi310 at aucklanduni.ac.nz