[MSNoise] Command to update database

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Tue Jun 18 10:42:44 UTC 2019

Hi Caitlin,

sorry for the delay.

If you are using the development version (warning: not super stable for
all steps/all parameters/not all tested):

msnoise db execute "delete *  from data_availability where 1"

msnoise db execute "delete *  from jobs where 1" (not really needed)

otherwise you'll have to run MySQL commands directly , using the same
commands.

tom

--
Dr. Thomas Lecocq