[MSNoise] Compute MWCS in parallel

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Sun Jun 16 08:49:25 UTC 2019

Dear Weiyu,

The CPU percentage has no meaning in linux and using top (please google
"python cpu usage high").

Normally, there should be no reason why MWCS is slower or faster
depending of mwcs_wlen (window length), except maybe some edge case
where the wlen x sampling_rate is a prime number.

Best regards,

Thomas