[MSNoise] help with plotting data from previous studies

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Tue Oct 1 15:16:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

Well, there are zero reason it should fail.

Please confirm:

1. you have run msnoise with different settings

2. you have exported the STACKS folder on another name each time

3. You have tried moving each of them to a new filter id in the new
STACKS folder: for example: "myfirsttest" -> STACKS/01 ; "mysecondtest"
-> STACKS/02 etc ? so all folders/subfolders exist
(STACKS/01/001_DAYS/ZZ/NE_STA1_NE_STA2/ and files there.

4. You have ran "msnoise plot ccftime -f 3 NE.STA1 NE.STA2"

Thomas