[MSNoise] help with plotting data from previous studies

Helena Latecki helena.latecki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 08:06:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

So I tried everything you suggested but it still doesn't work. I know it
shouldn't fail because I tried plotting the data on my own to see if
files are corrupted but that's not the case.
Also, I managed to successfully use MSNoise plot interferogram function for
the files I stacked less than a day ago, so I'm wondering if the problem
could be the fact that the files I'm trying to plot are older than 5 months
(similarly how the stack function in MSNoise version 1.5 required -i option
to stack all cc files).

Helena