[MSNoise] New with msnoise

Aurélien Mordret mordret at mit.edu
Tue Jul 28 20:44:07 UTC 2020

Dear Sophie,

I am not familiar with using MSNoise with the MySQL database. I find the
SQLite database good enough for the usual projects. I would suggest to use
it, it will make your life much easier.

It's only after the DB is initialized that you will provide all the
necessary information to reach your data (path, format, and parameters for
pre-processing) at the configuration step.

The format of your data archive is not a standard format already known by
MSNoise, so you will have to customize the reading function (as explained
in the documentation) so that MSNoise can find its way in the arborescence.

Cheers,

Aurelien

--

Postdoctoral associate
Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
54-526
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307
phone: 617-253-5051