[MSNoise] msnoise overlap parameter

Thomas KREMER Thomas.Kremer at univ-nantes.fr
Tue Jun 2 11:29:50 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am new to msnoise and would appreciate a small enlightment:

According to the documentation, the "overlap" parameter in the config
menu seems to refer to overlapping between the raw seismic signal data
windows (duration 30 min by default).
However, later in the processing (cf paper), during the CCF comparison
with reference, it is said that the ref and current CCFs are sliced in
several overlapping windows.

My question is, what is the parameter controling this last overlap ?
Can it be changed ? (I did not manage to identify it in the doc)

Thanks a lot,
Best,

Thomas