[MSNoise] msnoise overlap parameter

Aurélien Mordret mordret at mit.edu
Tue Jun 2 11:43:29 UTC 2020

Salut Thomas!

Nice to see that you're starting to do some ambient seismic noise stuff !

I think that the overlap that you mean is the moving window over which the
current CCF are stacked before comparing to the reference. It's the
mov_stack parameter in the config table.

Or if you're referring to the way the MWCS is measured in small moving
windows along the waveforms, then Tom got your answer...!

Cheers,

Aurel

--

Postdoctoral associate
Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
54-526
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307
phone: 617-253-5051