[MSNoise] msnoise overlap parameter

Thomas KREMER Thomas.Kremer at univ-nantes.fr
Wed Jun 3 06:10:11 UTC 2020

Salut Aurélien!

Yes I am in the process of a little bit of diversification, which is
nice.

Thanks for your very quick answer, if I summarize correctly yours and
Tom's:

_ overlap / corr_duration => sliding window parameters for CCF
computation on "Raw data"
_ mov_stack => defines moving window when stacking together daily CCFs
(before comparison with REF CCF)
_ mwcs_wlen & _step => define overlapping windows for MWCS operations.

Does that sound right?
Thanks again!
Cheers,

Thomas