[MSNoise] Msnoise Admin

Nima Dolatabadi syn_org939 at rocketmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:46:02 UTC 2020

I Believe there are some parameters in which I have to modify in Msnoise Admin. But Is there any way to fill those parameters using Terminal, I'm going to write a bash script so I'm willing to prevent any sort of GUI such as Msnoise Admin.Please help me if I can do this using Ubuntu Terminal and Msnoise Commands.Regards