[MSNoise] Msnoise Admin

Thomas Lecocq thlecocq at msn.com
Mon Mar 2 19:51:59 UTC 2020

Dear

As written in the documentation, you can set and get parameters from the config using the command line. For the filters or stations, either use the dump/import or the SQL commands in expert mode.

Thomas

I Believe there are some parameters in which I have to modify in Msnoise Admin. But Is there any way to fill those parameters using Terminal, I'm going to write a bash script so I'm willing to prevent any sort of GUI such as Msnoise Admin.Please help me if I can do this using Ubuntu Terminal and Msnoise Commands.Regards