[MSNoise] Issue-regarding Grid.dat

Dr. Arun Singh arun at gg.iitkgp.ac.in
Tue Apr 20 10:04:39 UTC 2021

Dear All,
Can any one of you help me out.

prepare_tomo.py is writing "Grid.dat", However, it seems it is writing wrong minlat and minlon. In place of longitude it seems it is writing latitude. Station coordinates are correct in STACoord.dat. How X and

            minlon = df[3].min() - xstep*1.5
            maxlon = df[3].max() + xstep*1.5
            minlat = df[2].min() - ystep*1.5
            maxlat = df[2].max() + ystep*1.5
            f.write("%f %f\n"%(minlon, maxlon))            # It is writing latitude
            f.write("%f %f\n"%(minlat, maxlat))            # It is writing longitude
            f.write("%f %f\n"%(xstep, ystep))
            f.close

Somehow in the final tomographic plots (result_*), I am getting a a mirror image of expected image. (Latitude in x-axis and Longitude in Y-axis).  If I change Grid.dat manually (by changing lat and lon) before running ANSWT.py, it is not working well.

Regards,

arun