[MSNoise] Compute CC of data from the same network and station code but using different location code.

CHANINTHON RATTANAVETCHASIT chaninthon_r at cmu.ac.th
Thu Oct 13 11:29:44 UTC 2022

Hi Msnoise team,

My name is New, a PhD student from Thailand. I have been using Msnoise for a couple of years, thank you for your hard work in developing the package. I would like to compute CC of data from two seismometers using the same network and station code but different location code. I tried to scan the archive and create new jobs. I know it definitely will not work because the code use network and station name to create jobs or station pair-up. Do you have any suggestions on this location code issue?

Thanks in advance,

New

Chaninthon Rattanavetchasit
PhD student in Department of Geosciences, National Taiwan University