[MSNoise] Compute CC of data from the same network and station code but using different location code.

Thomas Lecocq Thomas.Lecocq at seismology.be
Thu Oct 13 13:42:35 UTC 2022

Hi,

Yes, it's possible, but you'll have to use the latest version from the
development branch on github: https://github.com/ROBelgium/MSNoise

to install it using pip :: pip uninstall msnoise && pip install
http://msnoise.org/master.zip

WARNING: this dev version breaks with the past versions, so you'll have
to recreate a database, scan archive etc...

In that version, the location IDs are considered "independent"
instruments, and XX.AAA.01:XX.AAA.02 will be a job to do, for example.

Best regards,

Thomas